The Benefits of Alkaline Ionized Water
If you're already sold on the health benefits of drinking alkaline water, you may be trying to determine what type of filter to use. This is an important topic, as you have several different choices, and you likely want to select the best type. An alkaline ionizer is the gold standard when it comes to producing water which can gently raise the pH level within your body. Yet, you may be curious as to why this is the right choice, and about the specific benefits of alkaline ionized water. So, to help you discover this information, let's look at this question in more detail below.
Benefits of Alkaline Ionized Water
Following an alkaline diet can be highly beneficial, yet if you don't choose to consume alkaline drinks on a daily basis, than this may be a case of taking two steps forward and one step back. Fortunately, it is now possible to create the best water to drink – right from the comfort of your home. The progress of technology means that for a reasonable price, you can now purchase an alkaline water ionizer that will easily fit under your sink. This makes it easy and convenient to produce life-giving water for you and your family to use. Yet, you may wonder, why is alkaline ionized water the best option?
Reduce Bone Loss
Interesting research has been conducted on this question, with some highly positive results. For instance, one study found that simply drinking alkaline ionized water for two months, significantly reduced the two markers of bone loss (Ntx and N-telopeptides) being charted in participants (1). While this result needs to be replicated in a much larger group (this study had just four subjects), it is an encouraging first step.
In addition, osteoporosis and bone loss is a high-profile health topic, with many older adults (especially women) concerned about increased risk of breaking bones, like a hip. Since this can be extremely debilitating, and can even permanently reduce your mobility, taking steps to protect your bones is the best course of action.
When looking at the benefits of alkaline ionized water, research indicates that it also has a direct antioxidant impact all on its own. This is astonishing, as this means that alkaline ionized water could be another source of potent antioxidants, in addition to ones you already are aware of like glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid, coQ10, vitamin C and vitamin E. This finding comes from one study, which demonstrated that in the test tube, alkaline ionized water produced by electrolysis had an antioxidant effect (2). While human trials need to be conducted to confirm these findings, again these results point to the real benefits of alkaline ionized water.
Oxidation Reduction Potential
The ability of alkaline ionized water to lower the oxidation occurring within your body, is its most potent characteristic. Why? As just covered above, research has shown that this type of water has an antioxidant effect in your system.
This is possible because the process of electrolysis which these types of water filters use, separates the H2O from your tap into reduced and oxidized water. The reduced water has a large number of electrons that it is able to donate, in order to neutralize the active oxygen doing damage within your body. Since oxidation can damage and even kill cells, counteracting this process is extremely healing for your system.
- 8 Benefits of Countertop Filters
- Do Water Pitchers Remove Fluoride?
- Prevent Splashes With Our Ice Guard
- How to Save Money on Alkaline Water
- How to Make Tap Water Taste Better
- These Alkaline Water Bottles Help Keep You Hydrated in 2022
- How to Make Alkaline Water At Home
- Is Alkaline Water Good For Hair?
- Cleaning Your Home with Alkaline Water
- Can Alkaline Water Cause Headaches?
- Sweepstakes Giveaway 2022: Enter to Win $4300 In Prizes
- Alkaline Water For Coffee: How Health Conscious Coffee Drinkers Are Improving Their Mornings
- How to Choose a Shower Head Water Filter
- How Do Filter Water Bottles Work?
- How to Clean a Water Filter Pitcher?
- Types of Water filters and How to Choose the Right One
- Can dogs drink alkaline water?
- How to Tell When Water Filters Need Replacing?
- How to Measure PH?
- Do Water Filters Remove Fluoride?
- What Is the pH of Pure Water?
- Alkaline Water vs Purified Water: What's the Difference
- Pros and Cons of Alkaline Water
- What Are the Health Benefits of a Shower Filter?
- Should I Use Filtered Water to Make my Tea or Coffee?
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water?
- Does Lemon Remove Fluoride from Water?
- Why Is Water Blue?
- Alkaline vs Acid Diet
- HOLIDAY STINGERS
- Global Water Scarcity: What can you do?
- NEW LIPS, NEW YOU!
- What's In Your Water Bottle?
- HAPPINESS - A STATE OF MIND?
- COCO LOCO
- SWEET DREAMS
- NOW IS THE TIME
- EVERY SIP COUNTS
- Free-Flowing Happiness part 2
- Free-Flowing Happiness Part 1
- 7 Tips on How to Cleanse your Lungs
- COLOR YOUR LIFE
- THERE’S NOWHERE LIKE HOME
- Fresh with Lemons: Natural Beauty Hacks
- 5 Ways to Cleanse your Liver
- Essential Oils Uses There's Nothing Like a Good Soak
- COUNTERING JUNK FOOD
- BLESS OUR WORLD
- LET IT GO
- INTL WOMEN’S DAY/WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY