REDUCE excessive packaging (especially non-biodegradable) material. Unnecessary use of packaging uses more energy and produces more waste.
REUSE products for their main purpose as long as possible. Do not disregard them just because they are cheap and easily replaceable.
RECYCLE products that cant be re-used for their own purpose. Have you seen the short video where they turned plastic bottles into flower pot or old magazines turned into bags
2. LIGHTEN YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
Aside from item #1, we also encourage you to reduce your carbon footprint by supporting companies that are Eco-friendly (examples are those who use less plastics and Styrofoam). You can also reduce your carbon footprint by using LED light-bulbs, solar panels are also an option.
And yes, we literally mean unplugging some of your appliances. If a gadget or an appliance is not being used but is still plugged, it’s still using energy. Make sure you pull the power cord before you leave your room - it may inconvenient to unplug and plug them every time but you’ll be used to it and you’ll also be saving on your electric bill.
4. CHANGE YOUR COMMUTE PATTERN
We know that having your own car is convenient but every engine emits nitrogen dioxide which is hazardous to all living things. Why not try walking, cycling, car-pooling?
5. AND LASTLY, RECONNECT
With the advancement of technology, people of all ages are hooked up to our digital life that we somehow forget that a life outside exist. Reconnect with nature by going for a walk on a park or on the beach, reconnect with people in real life instead of sending private messages, emails and video calls. Being able to interact personally with others gives out a different vibe in the atmosphere that feels much better than the “likes” that we get online.
- 8 Benefits of Countertop Filters
- Do Water Pitchers Remove Fluoride?
- Prevent Splashes With Our Ice Guard
- How to Save Money on Alkaline Water
- How to Make Tap Water Taste Better
- These Alkaline Water Bottles Help Keep You Hydrated in 2022
- How to Make Alkaline Water At Home
- Is Alkaline Water Good For Hair?
- Cleaning Your Home with Alkaline Water
- Can Alkaline Water Cause Headaches?
- Sweepstakes Giveaway 2022: Enter to Win $4300 In Prizes
- Alkaline Water For Coffee: How Health Conscious Coffee Drinkers Are Improving Their Mornings
- How to Choose a Shower Head Water Filter
- How Do Filter Water Bottles Work?
- How to Clean a Water Filter Pitcher?
- Types of Water filters and How to Choose the Right One
- Can dogs drink alkaline water?
- How to Tell When Water Filters Need Replacing?
- How to Measure PH?
- Do Water Filters Remove Fluoride?
- What Is the pH of Pure Water?
- Alkaline Water vs Purified Water: What's the Difference
- Pros and Cons of Alkaline Water
- What Are the Health Benefits of a Shower Filter?
- Should I Use Filtered Water to Make my Tea or Coffee?
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water?
- Does Lemon Remove Fluoride from Water?
- Why Is Water Blue?
- Alkaline vs Acid Diet
- HOLIDAY STINGERS
- Global Water Scarcity: What can you do?
- NEW LIPS, NEW YOU!
- What's In Your Water Bottle?
- HAPPINESS - A STATE OF MIND?
- COCO LOCO
- SWEET DREAMS
- NOW IS THE TIME
- EVERY SIP COUNTS
- Free-Flowing Happiness part 2
- Free-Flowing Happiness Part 1
- 7 Tips on How to Cleanse your Lungs
- COLOR YOUR LIFE
- THERE’S NOWHERE LIKE HOME
- Fresh with Lemons: Natural Beauty Hacks
- 5 Ways to Cleanse your Liver
- Essential Oils Uses There's Nothing Like a Good Soak
- COUNTERING JUNK FOOD
- BLESS OUR WORLD
- LET IT GO
- INTL WOMEN’S DAY/WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY