EVERY SIP COUNTS
Whilst there is no real rule on how much water we need every day, as we all have different percentages of water in our bodies, experts and doctors stress that water is the very best way to hydrate ourselves.
Athletes will mostly choose water charged with electrons, to give back to their depleted sources faster. Water is naturally charged with electrons, and will as everything over time oxidize. We all know antioxidants are good for us, however, few know that negatively charged water is one of the best sources of antioxidants we can get. When thinking about the amount of water we consist of, this theory does make more sense the more we think about it.
There are many ways to hydrate the body, all drinks are liquid, but not all necessarily contribute to your restoration. Whilst energy drinks and sodas have a high claim to fame and are drunk bountifully by the minute, these drinks are not considered very healthy. Just because its liquid, doesn’t mean it’s good for you and adds to your 8 cups per day rule. Many drinks like coffee, tea, energy drinks and alcohol may in fact dehydrate and deplete you more than they add back in. Sugar and caffeine loaded drinks open up to a whole new group of problems we can discuss more later. Your body needs pure clean water without sugars or additives for optimal hydration. If pure water is not your taste, try to instead find drinks with natural sweeteners to avoid the sugar crash syndrome.
Water sources with low electrons, and a so-called high negative ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential, negative ORP written as -ORP) offers the best for cell regeneration and anti-ageing. A high or positive number of electrons (+ORP) will act as free radicals and damage your DNA and cell structure, whereas a negative number of electrons (-ORP) will act as a strong antioxidant and help regenerate and rebuild cell damage.
A friend’s daughter was brought to the hospital a few weeks back after collapsing on the ground while playing with her friends. It was a hot summers day and she was diagnosed with dehydration. Her parents were confused with this diagnose as she diligently drank the recommended water intake for kids. The thing is, water intake also depends on our daily activity, and our external environments. If we are outdoors running as this girl was, and the heat index is higher than your regular day, we will need to take more liquids to replenish our body.
- What are the health benefits of a shower filter?
- Should I Use Filtered Water to Make My Tea Or Coffee?
- The effects of drinking Alkaline water on our body
- Does Lemon Remove Fluoride from Water?
- Alkaline vs Acid Diet
- HOLIDAY STINGERS
- Global Water Scarcity: What can you do?
- NEW LIPS, NEW YOU!
- What's In Your Water Bottle?
- HAPPINESS - A STATE OF MIND?
- COCO LOCO
- SWEET DREAMS
- NOW IS THE TIME
- EVERY SIP COUNTS
- Free-Flowing Happiness part 2
- Free-Flowing Happiness Part 1
- BREATHE DEEPLY
- COLOR YOUR LIFE
- THERE’S NOWHERE LIKE HOME
- FRESH BEAUTY WITH LEMONS
- 5 WAYS TO CLEANSE YOUR LIVER
- THERE’S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD SOAK
- COUNTERING JUNK FOOD
- BLESS OUR WORLD
- LET IT GO
- INTL WOMEN’S DAY/WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY
- A TIME FOR EQUITY
- 10 WAYS TO NATURALLY REMOVE FLUORIDE (Part 2)
- 10 WAYS TO NATURALLY REMOVE FLUORIDE (Part 1)
- NATURAL FLUORIDE DETOX WITH WATER
- An in-cider look?
- STARTING THE YEAR RIGHT
- JUST AS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED?
- HANGOVER RECOVERY ESSENTIALS
- SMELL YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH
- FIGHT COLD & FLU WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
- WAITED ON HAND AND FOOT?
- EDUCATE YOURSELF TO AVOID A SWEET DEATH
- Are 8 glasses of fluid really enough?
- ORANGE = VITALITY
- IONIZED WATER CAN COMBAT CHRONIC PAINS
- FALL RETROSPECT
- ‘Tis the season to get hot & steamy!
- Ionized water is important
- Hear ye! Hear ye! Garlic Oil will fight your ear infection!
- SAVE SOME WATER FOR TOMORROW
- Banana: The Happy Fruit
- Amazon and Wildlife Matters
- 'Bacteria Removal - Why It Is Important'