Ionized water is important
Ever heard lots of talk about conductivity in water, free radicals, antioxidants, and ionization and not really got what it all means and why it’s good for you? You’re not alone. There is a lot of info out there, and it can be confusing to get a handle on it all. That’s why we are here, to help you filter out info, and cut to the chase, leaving you able to make educated choices.
Today we’re talking about Ionized water and why it’s good for you.
Many believe ionization is only possible through an expensive machine, that is incorrect. It is fully possible via a water filter which contains the correct type of filter media that will alter the molecular structure of the water molecules, charging them and reducing them in size and positive ions.
Much like when you walk barefoot on the sand and nature absorbs your positive ions, and replaces them with negative ions, making you feel so good, drinking water high in negative ions can have a tremendous impact on you.
This process of structuring the water into teeny tiny neat micro-clusters, via altering their size and energy, is called ionization. The negative charge that is so important to you is called Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP). Everything ages in air, we see it in our skin, our food, unless we protect ourselves and our surroundings, over time, we wear due to oxidation.
Ionized water contains millions and millions of electrons that act like antioxidants that counterbalance body-damaging chemicals and cell oxidization, by that way, extending cell life. Healthy cells do not require to be replaced frequently, therefore slows the process of aging while unhealthy cells caused by radicals and oxidation causes our body to age quickly. We can consider that antioxidant electrons in Ionized water is a big contributing factor of slow body aging therefore, prolonging life.
“Reduced Water” or process of ionization gathers half or one third size of regular water molecule cluster. In one ionization, 12 water molecules are usually reduced to 4 to 6 micro molecule clusters. This means that water easily flows into our body getting into small spaces makes it easier to hydrate and detoxify the body. That’s why when we are sick, we often hear doctors say drink lots of water because water is a natural cleansing agent that helps detoxify our body.
Ionized water is alkaline and has a high level of pH. Many studies conclude that our cardiovascular system can benefit from drinking ionized water because it contains electrically charged ions and free electrons which also provides protection against free radical damage. It also neutralizes and discard free radicals before they damage our cell. Since ionized water is rich in electrons, it supplies the need of free radical therefore, prevents further damage to our body.
Most water supplies are treated with chlorine and other chemicals to kill the bad bacteria. However chlorine and other chemicals also kill the intestinal flora or good bacteria, a bad circle of effects, destroying good vitamins like B12, E and K on its way. With chlorine in our water, can cause skin conditions like acne and eczema, leaving many with dry, itchy skin.
Ionized water has a detox effect that makes skin healthy, and a high negative ORP (-ORP) helps remove harmful free radicals attacking your DNA, and thereby helps you slow down aging. The true anti-ageing products that actually work.
If you want youthful, soft and glowing skin, it is advisable to consume alkaline ionized water every day. Ionized water also counterbalances stomach acid and prevents acid reflux and heartburn, it is also aiding with the digestion process to prevent constipation.
Invigorated Water offers pH Recharge, our only alkaline counter-top water filtration system; pH Restore and pH Refresh, our alkaline water pitchers, pH Revive, our only alkaline water bottle, and lastly pH Purify, our kitchen faucet/tap filter. If you’re not sure what to get, send us a message or give us a call and we will be happy to help you out.
- How to Tell When Water Filters Need Replacing?
- How to Measure PH?
- Do Water Filters Remove Fluoride?
- What Is the pH of Pure Water?
- Alkaline Water vs Purified Water: What's the Difference
- Pros and Cons of Alkaline Water
- What Are the Health Benefits of a Shower Filter?
- Should I Use Filtered Water to Make my Tea or Coffee?
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Water?
- Does Lemon Remove Fluoride from Water?
- Why Is Water Blue?
- Alkaline vs Acid Diet
- HOLIDAY STINGERS
- Global Water Scarcity: What can you do?
- NEW LIPS, NEW YOU!
- What's In Your Water Bottle?
- HAPPINESS - A STATE OF MIND?
- COCO LOCO
- SWEET DREAMS
- NOW IS THE TIME
- EVERY SIP COUNTS
- Free-Flowing Happiness part 2
- Free-Flowing Happiness Part 1
- 7 Tips on How to Cleanse your Lungs
- COLOR YOUR LIFE
- THERE’S NOWHERE LIKE HOME
- FRESH BEAUTY WITH LEMONS
- 5 WAYS TO CLEANSE YOUR LIVER
- Essential Oils Uses There's Nothing Like a Good Soak
- COUNTERING JUNK FOOD
- BLESS OUR WORLD
- LET IT GO
- INTL WOMEN’S DAY/WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY
- A TIME FOR EQUITY
- 10 WAYS TO NATURALLY REMOVE FLUORIDE (Part 2)
- 10 Natural ways how to remove fluoride from water (Part 1)
- NATURAL FLUORIDE DETOX WITH WATER
- An in-cider look?
- STARTING THE YEAR RIGHT
- JUST AS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED?
- HANGOVER RECOVERY ESSENTIALS
- SMELL YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH
- FIGHT COLD & FLU WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
- WAITED ON HAND AND FOOT?
- EDUCATE YOURSELF TO AVOID A SWEET DEATH
- Are 8 glasses of fluid really enough?
- ORANGE = VITALITY
- Ionized Water Can Combat Chronic Pains
- FALL RETROSPECT