pH PERFECT strips
pH Strips are usually used to measure the pH level of your urine and saliva. The ideal urine and saliva pH pattern is 7.2 on awakening, 6.8 to 7.2 before eating and 7.2 to 8.5 following any alkaline meal or drink.
Why saliva and urine pH is important
The pH of your saliva and urine both serves as indicators if something is wrong with your body. Unconsciously, our body is working non-stop trying to get rid of excess acids. If not managed properly, acids build-up and steal minerals intended for the other parts of our body. Another contributing factor to higher acids on your body is unhealthy lifestyle.
The pH of your urine also plays an important role. Like the pH of your saliva, it also measures how acidic your body is. pH tests are also usually requested by doctors to confirm concerns relating to your kidney. If the kidney is too acidic, it has a higher chance of forming kidney stones. Some treatments may also affect the result of your pH test - make sure to consult your pHysician if your pH levels are out of the normal range and make sure to inform them about any medications that you are taking.
A familiar help - Sodium Bicarbonate
To test urine, test the 1st & 2nd urine of the day, by placing the strip tip in the urine stream, then wait 15 seconds for results. EASY!
The first urine will eliminate all the acids and toxins built up in your body overnight, and should as mentioned read between pH 6.8-7.2.
The second urine should show a spike in pH level and reach pH 7.2-7.4. This will show your body has the necessary amounts of alkalizing elements to counteract any acid attacks throughout the day. If you pH remains the same or is lower, your body needs help to balance the acidity.
While most pH test strips measure in 1 or .5 increments, pH PERFECT Test Strips measures in tiny .25 increments from pH 4.5 to pH 9 – offering you the most suitable range for testing human urine & saliva.
- What are the health benefits of a shower filter?
- Should I Use Filtered Water to Make My Tea Or Coffee?
- The effects of drinking Alkaline water on our body
- Does Lemon Remove Fluoride from Water?
- Alkaline vs Acid Diet
- HOLIDAY STINGERS
- Global Water Scarcity: What can you do?
- NEW LIPS, NEW YOU!
- What's In Your Water Bottle?
- HAPPINESS - A STATE OF MIND?
- COCO LOCO
- SWEET DREAMS
- NOW IS THE TIME
- EVERY SIP COUNTS
- Free-Flowing Happiness part 2
- Free-Flowing Happiness Part 1
- BREATHE DEEPLY
- COLOR YOUR LIFE
- THERE’S NOWHERE LIKE HOME
- FRESH BEAUTY WITH LEMONS
- 5 WAYS TO CLEANSE YOUR LIVER
- THERE’S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD SOAK
- COUNTERING JUNK FOOD
- BLESS OUR WORLD
- LET IT GO
- INTL WOMEN’S DAY/WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY
- A TIME FOR EQUITY
- 10 WAYS TO NATURALLY REMOVE FLUORIDE (Part 2)
- 10 WAYS TO NATURALLY REMOVE FLUORIDE (Part 1)
- NATURAL FLUORIDE DETOX WITH WATER
- An in-cider look?
- STARTING THE YEAR RIGHT
- JUST AS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED?
- HANGOVER RECOVERY ESSENTIALS
- SMELL YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH
- FIGHT COLD & FLU WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
- WAITED ON HAND AND FOOT?
- EDUCATE YOURSELF TO AVOID A SWEET DEATH
- Are 8 glasses of fluid really enough?
- ORANGE = VITALITY
- IONIZED WATER CAN COMBAT CHRONIC PAINS
- FALL RETROSPECT
- ‘Tis the season to get hot & steamy!
- Ionized water is important
- Hear ye! Hear ye! Garlic Oil will fight your ear infection!
- SAVE SOME WATER FOR TOMORROW
- Banana: The Happy Fruit
- Amazon and Wildlife Matters
- 'Bacteria Removal - Why It Is Important'