SUPER-POWERFUL FILTER FOR YOUR KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, GORGEOUS DESIGN, EASY INSTALLATION
Our pH REGENERATE faucet filter delivers super-high filtration, due to the two filters within pH REGENERATE.
pH REGENERATE delivers high pH alkaline water, and reduces -ORP while ionizing water. Adds minerals such as magnesium and iron, while improving the taste and smell of your water.
pH REGENERATE eliminates heavy metals including aluminium, arsenic and mercury, as well as removing chlorine, chloramine and limescale.
pH REGENERATE includes our super-long-life powerful PH007 filter. Each PH007 filter lasts 12 months for most water sources, and 9 months for harder water sources with more contaminants.
The system is easy to install, requiring no or basic tools. In most cases the dispenser can be installed by you, or you can have a handyman do it.
pH REGENERATE Alkaline Water Filtration System
- SUPER-MODERN DESIGN, MADE FROM HIGH-END STAINLESS STEEL - our brand new pH REGENERATE faucet filter system looks amazing in your home, by your kitchen sink, or connected to your bathroom tap, delivering high pH filtered alkaline water
INCLUDES MULTI-STAGE PH007 ALKALINE IONIZED WATER FILTER - increasing water pH and -ORP, adding minerals including zinc, magnesium, selenium & iron, eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead, as well as chlorine, chloramine & limescale
- HUGE FILTER CAPACITY - Each PH007 Filter lasts an incredibly massive 12 months (this is a guide, areas with very hard or contaminated water will reduce filter life by 1-3 months), delivering amazing value, and helping you to be more environmentally responsible by no longer buying one-time use bottles of water
- Improves taste and smell of drinking water
- SUPER EASY INSTALLATION IN MINUTES - no or basic tools required, easy install yourself, or with a handyman
- FITS MOST FAUCETS, includes 5 of the most commonly used connectors, plus a universal connector
- Helping our body to detox which may lead to improved metabolism and even aid in weight loss
- Removes materials such as rust, silt and sand
- Structures water into micro-clusters that can more easily penetrate the cells of our body to improve hydration, mental clarity and energy
- Made from BPA free food grade materials
- Includes one multi-stage PH007 filter, coconut shell activated carbon charcoal, stone and ceramic ball blend, and Zeolite
" Great price, easy to install!!."- Elle Jay, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
As for all of our filters, these are general terms.
We recommend replacing your PH007 filter every 9 to 12 months, although it will depend on how often they need, and get, cleaned, as to how long they will last.
If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of filter might not be as long as stated.
Height: 12.5"/31.73 cm
Length: 6"/15.24 cm
Width: 3.5"/8.89 cm
Weight: 3 lb/1.4 kg
Our PH007 filter uses a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including KDF, natural bio minerals, and negative ion particles inside of our diatom ceramic filter. It also uses an anti-scale block carbon filter.
- Increases pH - producing small molecular sized structured ionized water.
- Removes up to 99% of chlorine & chloramine. -Do we want to put a %?
- Reduces lime scale.
- Increases active hydrogen.
- Reduces the negative potential of the water (ORP), creating high antioxidant water neutralizing free radicals on a cellular level.
- Breaks down water molecules into structured patterns recognized by your cells for easy absorption and better hydration.
- Improves the taste and smell of water, removing colors and odors.
- Removes some fluoride, lead, aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, tin, coppler, nickel, chromium and other heavy metals.
- Eliminates sand, dust, silt, and rust.
- Ionizes & softens hard water, while removing free radicals, and adds beneficial minerals like iron, zinc, calcium, kalium, sodium, phosphor, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine, potassium, and other mineral and trace elements.
Question: My PH007 has started to slow down.
Answer: If the water flow becomes noticeably smaller or slower, please remove the filter housing and take out the ceramic filter. Use the sandpaper provided to clean the diatom ceramic outer shell and remove any build up that is causing the water to flow slowly. Rinse well.
Even though you won't need to change the filters for a long time, we would suggest that you clean the ceramic filter outer shell now and then, especially if you live in an area with hard or contaminated water, and give it a good clean.
The aerator piece can be removed from the pH REGENERATE unit. Please open this every so often to make sure that there is not build up in the screen, slowing down the flow.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE