SUPER STRONG & DOUBLE-WALLED, KEEPING YOUR FILTERED ALKALINE WATER COOL ALL DAY LONG
There is nothing worse than reaching into your bag or car only to find your water bottle, and the water inside it, roasting hot.
pH ACTIVE is made from super-strong food grade stainless steel. It's double walled, keep your water cool for hours and hours, no matter how hot it is.
It has an easy to hold ergonomic design, and includes two lid options - our screw top lid, and our sports flip lid.
pH ACTIVE is not just a pretty face. It also delivers highly efficient and effective water filtration, so you and your loved one's will enjoy silky smooth high pH water, free from bad tastes and smells, and free from nasties like chlorine, fluoride and heavy metals.
The pH ON-THE-GO filter inside pH ACTIVE is good for a huge 16 gallons (60 litres), and replacement filters are an amazing value at under $8 per filter.
pH ACTIVE Stainless Steel Alkaline Water Filter Bottle:
- Modern Ergonomic Design
- Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Water stays hot or cold for hours
- Alkaline Calcium Balls, increasing pH level and adding calcium
- ORP Balls to increase the negative potential producing high-antioxidant water
- Maifan stones add healthy minerals including selenium, iron, zinc and magnesium
- Ceramic mineral balls makes your water taste & smell amazing
- Zeolite & Activated Alumina greatly reduce fluoride while eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead
- Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water
- Super-Easy to use. Simply open the reusable zip-top storage pouch, soak your filter for a few minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy purified high pH alkaline water
To learn more about the benefits and science behind alkaline water please visit our resources and blog.
"Why didn’t I find this sooner? It’s perfect."
- RecklessEyeballing LLC, verified purchase
CLICK HERE to add pH ACTIVE to your cart now
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch 30g every 300 cups/16 gallons/60 litres. (400ml, 650 ml, and kids ACTIVE)
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch 100g every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres. (950 ml)
This is an amazing filter life for such tiny low cost filters!
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every month for the 30g pouches and every 3 months for the 100g pouches.
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
400 Height: 8" / 20 cm / 650 Height: 11" / 28 cm / 950 Height: 11" / 28 cm
400 Length: 3.75" / 9.5 cm / 650 Length: 3.75"/ 9.5 cm / 950 Length: 5" / 12 cm
400 Width: 3.75" / 9.5 cm / 650 Width: 3.75"/ 9.5 cm / 950 Width: 5" / 12 cm
400 Weight: 1.12 lb / .51 kg / 650 Weight: 1.44 lb/.65 kg / 950 Weight: 1.62 lb / .73 kg
304 Stainless steel body
Plastic lid/plastic straw
400 ml: 850006539185
650 ml: 761856339347
950 ml: 850006539192
30G Capacity: 16 gallons/60 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionises, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life if you like, however, PLEASE NOTE, this may shorten the filter life. For the longest filter life, remove the pouch after the recommended soak time.
If the pouch will be out of contact with water for more than 48 hours, you should place the wet pouch in a zip-top bag in the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: Do I dry the filter pouch out between uses?
Answer: No. The pH ON-THE-GO filter pouches should be stored wet in the reusable zip-top bag they come in.
Place the wet filter pouch into the bag, seal it and place in the fridge until it is needed again.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE