"elegant solution for filtration. Plus it's also a well designed infuser"- Anne M. Kraley, verified purchase
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO 100g filter pouch every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres - which is an amazing filter life for such a tiny low cost filter!
As for all of our filters, these are general terms. If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of filter might not be as long as stated.
The average person consumes 64 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every three months.
Of course, if you consume more than 64 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
1000 ml Height: 8.03"/ 20.4 cm / 1800 ml Height: 9.84"/ 25 cm
1000 ml Length: 6.22"/15.8 cm / 1800 ml Length: 6.77"/17.2 cm
1000 ml Width: 5.16"/13.1 cm / 1800 ml Width: 6.10"/15.5 cm
1000 ml Weight: 1.21 lb/.55 kg / 1800 ml Weight: 1.3 lb/.59 kg
Body: food grade borosilicate glass
Filter housing: 304 stainless steel
1000 ml Capacity: 1000 ml
1800 ml Capacity: 1800 ml
1000 ml: 761856339194
1800 ml: 761856339217
100G Capacity: 105 gallons/400 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionises, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Questions: Can fruits/herbs be put in the metal infuser?
Answer: Yes, things can be added to the metal infuser! We'd recommend removing the ON-THE-GO pouch first as to not clog up the filter.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE
pH ON-THE-GO Alkaline Water Filter Pouch