A POWERFUL, AFFORDABLE, EASY TO INSTALL SHOWER FILTER DELIVERING CLEAN WATER; AN AMAZING SHOWER EXPERIENCE
Our pH ENERGIZE Multi-Stage Shower Filter removes nasties like chlorine, chloramine, fluoride, and heavy metals from your shower, while allowing you to keep your favorite shower head.
pH ENERGIZE also remineralizes your water, balances the pH level, and removes nasty tastes and smells, providing you with a luxurious shower experience, and silky smooth soft skin, scalp and hair.
The PH005 filter inside pH ENERGIZE is good for up to 6 months, and replacement filters are an amazing value at under $14 per filter.
pH ENERGIZE Shower Filter Features;
- Super-Easy Installation In Minutes – connects to most standard fixtures including your hoses, tap, faucet or shower head
- Massive 6-Month Long-Life Filter Capacity
- 15 Stage PH005 Shower Filter
- STEEL MICRONET, eliminates materials like sand, silt and rust
- KDF, removes residual chlorine, harmful gases including chloramine, & heavy metals like copper and nickel & cadmium
- ZEOLITE, effectively removes fluoride, & a host of heavy metals, while allowing beneficial minerals to remain
- COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) absorbs chemicals, colors & odors
- CALCIUM SULFITE, efficiently removes chlorine & chloramine
- MAIFAN, adds trace elements and beneficial minerals including zinc and magnesium
- TOURMALINE, increases pH level (alkalinity)
- PP, filters out hazardous particles and pollutants
" Treat your skin and overall body right with THIS shower filter!."- Andrew J. Isom, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
As for all of these filters, these are general terms.
The PH005 filter within pH ENERGIZE will last 4 to 6 months, and will depend on things like how long the shower, the temp. etc.
If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of the filter might not be as long as stated.
Height: 4.75"/12.07 cm
Length: 3.25"/8.26 cm
Width: 3.25"/8.26 cm
Weight: 6 oz/.17 kg
Our PH005 filter uses 8 levels of filtration including a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Zeolite, and mineral stones such as Tourmaline and Negative Ion. Coconut Shell Activated Carbon is included along with Calcium Sulfate, KDF, and Alkaline and Maifan balls. We also use stainless steel mesh and PP membranes, intercepting impurities produced by rusting pipes and large particles such as sediment.
- Increases pH, while ionizing and softening hard water, creating the feeling of soft, high pressure water that moisturizes the skin, scalp & hair.
- Increases -ORP.
- Helps to eliminate flaky skin, & improve hydration & cell regeneration.
- The pleasant smell invigorates the senses, which may improve mood and sleep quality, while removing unpleasant bathroom odours, and colors and odors in the water.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine, some fluoride, lead, aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, tin, chromium and other heavy metals.
- Eliminates impurities such as sand, dust, silt, and rust.
- Helps to filter out heavy metals in water and prevents mineral elements from forming building up (limescale).
- Reduces the hardness of raw water and reduce the precipitation of metal ions in the human body, making shower water more soft.
- Remineralizes the water adding iron, zinc, calcium, kalium, sodium, phosphor, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine, potassium, and other mineral and trace elements.
Our PH005 filter housing is made from high quality PP plastic.
Question: Are the materials BPA, BPS, BPF and Phthalate free?
Answer: Yes, all of our items are free of all these things!
Question: My PH005 has no pressure.
Answer: Please open the pH ENERGIZE shell and have a look at the filter. Please make sure that the plastic wrap has been removed. We also recommend giving the filter a rinse and shake under running water to redistribute the minerals.
Question: What kind of plastic is this filter made of?
Answer: The PH005 filters are made of Polypropylene.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE