A LUXURIOUS CHEMICAL-FREE SHOWER EXPERIENCE GIVING YOU SOFT HEALTHY HAIR & SKIN
As well as removing chlorine and chloramine, leaving your skin, hair and scalp soft and smooth, the Vitamin C block offers a gorgeous soothing citrus smell to invigorate the senses, reduces stress, & improve mood & sleep quality.
Our proprietary filter recipe within the PH004 filter softens hard water, to help reduce flaky skin.
PH004-S lasts an amazing 4 months, offering great value. It includes 4 X Vitamin C blocks (that need changing monthly) and 1 bag of mineral balls that last 4 months.
PH004-S is compatible with our pH REJUVENATE filtered shower head
PH004 Shower Head Water Filter;
Multi-stage filtration system to ensure all the bad stuff is eliminated from your shower, while maintaining and adding the good stuff;
- VITAMIN C, removes the chlorine & chloramine you would otherwise absorb when showering.
- ZEOLITE, is a natural crystal that effectively removes fluoride, & a host of heavy metals, while allowing beneficial minerals to remain.
- MAIFAN, remove contaminants and impurities.
- NEGATIVE ION BALLS, produce a weak current to ionize water, creating the feeling of soft high pressure water.
- TOURMALINE, increases pH levels (alkalinity).
" My face is not dry any more and hair fall stopped."- Vedran, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
The PH004 filter within pH REJUVENATE lasts up to 4 months, based on average household consumption and will depend on things like how long the shower, the temp. etc.
As for all of these filters, these are general terms. If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of filter might not be as long as stated.
Included with pH REJUVENATE are 4 X Vitamin C Blocks, as the Vitamin C Block needs changing monthly, to continue to effectively remove chlorine and chloramine.
Also included with pH REJUVENATE is our Mineral Ball Blend, which only needs changing every 4 months.
When you are ready to change your filters you can purchase our PH004 Refill Kit, which includes 4 X Vitamin C Blocks & 1 X Mineral Ball Blend. This kit will also last about 4 months.
Height: 1.5"/3.81 cm
Length: 5.5"/13.97 cm
Width: 3.5"/8.89 kg
Weight: 8 oz/.23 kg
Capacity: Up to 4 months
UPC: 760625671640 (Small)
UPC: 850006539284 (Large)
Our PH004 filter uses a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Zeolite, and mineral stones such as Tourmaline, Negative Ion Balls, and Maifan stones.
The PH004 also uses a Vitamin C block.
- Increases pH, while ionizing and softening hard water, creating the feeling of soft, high pressure water that moisturizes the skin, scalp & hair.
- Helps to eliminate flaky skin, & improve hydration & cell regeneration.
- The pleasant smell invigorates the senses, which may improve mood and sleep quality, while removing unpleasant bathroom odours.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine, fluoride, lead, aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, tin, chromium and other heavy metals.
- Remineralizes the water adding iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine and other mineral and trace elements.
Question: Are the materials BPA, BPS, BPF and Phthalate free?
Answer: Yes, all of our items are free of all these things!
Question: Can we drink the water from the REJUVENATE shower filter?
Answer: The pH REJUVENATE is a shower filter so it is designed with the expectation that some water will get in your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears and there is no worry there! However, we do not recommend using the pH REJUVENATE for drinking water, as we have units just for that purpose.
Question: Will the Rejuvenate work if I remove the Vit C block?
Answer: Yes, you may remove the Vit C block from the upper shower head and the pH Rejuvenate will still purify, alkalize and remineralize the water. However, it will not be as effective as when you have it in with the removal of chlorine and chloramine in the water.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE