AN AFFORDABLE EASY-TO-INSTALL FAUCET FILTER PROVIDING YOUR LOVED ONE'S WITH ENDLESS CLEAN HEALTHY WATER
Most faucet filters are tricky to install, with many requiring you to cut holes in your counter.
Our PH006 filters, which fits in our pH PURIFYfaucet filter, is easy to install, and does not require you to cut holes in your counter.
PH006 offers Multi-Stage filtration, removing chemicals, heavy metals, and pollutants from your family's water source.
PH006 also increases -ORP, adds beneficial minerals, while ionizing and oxygenating, to ensure your water is soft, and free from nasty smells and tastes.
PH006 is good for up to 6 months, and replacement filters are amazing value at under $14
Shower Water Filter Features;
- DIATOM CERAMIC, eliminating chemicals, rust, sand & silt.
- COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) absorbs chemicals, colors & odors.
- CALCIUM SULFITE, efficiently removes chloramine and chlorine.
- KDF, to remove residual chlorine, and harmful gases including chloramine, as well as heavy metals like copper & cadmium.
- ZEOLITE CRYSTAL, is effective in removing fluoride, and a host of heavy metals, while allowing beneficial minerals to remain.
- OUR SPECIAL ALKALINE BLEND, Increases pH & -ORP, softens hard water, removes free radicals, while adding trace elements & beneficial minerals.
- TOURMALINE, increases pH levels
- Last, but not least, our PP layer filters out hazardous particles and pollutants.
YEP, WE’VE PACKED SO MANY AMAZING MATERIALS INTO OUR PH006 FILTER!
Faucet & Tap Filter, Replacement Guide;
PH006 can last up to 12 months, however this varies greatly depending on your water source.
If your water is heavily fluoridated and chlorinated, your filter will not last as long, compared to cleaner water.
Also, as with all filters of this nature, filter life depends on consumption. If you are 1-2 people using the filter it will last longer than 3-4 people using the filter.
For these reasons, we suggest you change your filter every 6 months.
One way to know when your filter is coming to the end of its life is when the water flow slows down dramatically. When the water flow is very slow this means the filter materials have adsorbed all they can, and it’s time to change your filter.
Finally, the Diatom Ceramic layer, that is actually the outer wall of the filter, needs cleaning once a month. To do so, remove the filter from pH PURIFY, and use the small piece of sandpaper provided with the filter, to gently clean the Diatom Ceramic layer.
To learn more about the benefits and science behind alkaline water please visit our resources and blog.
Height: 3.25"/8.26 cm
Length: 2"/5.08 cm
Width: 2"/5.08 cm
Weight: 6oz/.17 kg