GORGEOUS SLIM DESIGN, DOUBLE-WALLED FOR NO CONDENSATION, POWERFUL FILTRATION - & NO MORE PLASTIC BOTTLES!
pH HYDRATE is made from super-tough food grade borosilicate glass. It's double-walled, so the inside of your bag will stay dry. The slim design easily fits in your handbag or laptop bag, and we've included a silicone sleeve making it easy to hold.
pH HYDRATE is not just a pretty face. It also delivers highly efficient and effective water filtration, so you and your loved ones will enjoy silky smooth high pH water, free from bad tastes and smells, and free from nasties like chlorine, fluoride and heavy metals.
The pH ON-THE-GO filter inside pH HYDRATE is good for a huge 26 gallons (98 litres), and replacement filters are an amazing value at under $8 per filter.
pH HYDRATE Glass Alkaline Filtered Water Bottle;
- Use anywhere, anytime, including the home, office, gym, train, plane, car, biking, hiking, traveling, shopping, in the cinema - its uses are only limited by your imagination
- Includes pH ON-THE-GO multi-stage filter with stone and ball blend
Natural Zeolite Crystal & Activated Alumina greatly reduce fluoride while eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead
- Dechlorination Balls remove chlorine & chloramine. Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water
- Ceramic mineral balls optimize health & make your water taste delicious & smell amazing
- Alkaline Calcium Balls to increase pH level & help more easily absorb beneficial calcium
- ORP Balls to increase the negative potential producing high-antioxidant water
- Maifan Stones add healthy minerals including zinc, magnesium, selenium & iron
- Portable, compact & stylish design including easy-grip silicone sleeve, and bamboo lid with convenient carry handle
To learn more about the benefits and science behind alkaline water please visit our resources and blog.
" The stainless steel filter within is sturdy and is easy to remove and reinsert."- Brenda S, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch every 300 cups/16 gallons/60 litres - which is an amazing filter life for such a tiny low cost filter.
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every 2 months (50 days).
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
300 ml Height: 7.5"/19.05 cm / 400 ml Height: 9.25"/23.5 cm
300 ml Length: 2.8"/7.11 cm / 400 ml Length: 2.8"/7.11 cm
300 ml Width: 2.8"/7.11 cm / 400 ml Width: 2.87"/7.11 cm
300 ml Weight: 1.4 lb/.63 kg / 400 ml Weight: 1.72 lb/.78 kg
300 ml UPC: 850006539079 / 400 ml UPC: 850006539062
300 ml Capacity: 300 ml / 400 ml Capacity: 400 ml
Food grade borosilicate glass
304 stainless steel filter housing
300 ml: 850006539079
400 ml: 850006539062
30G Capacity: 26 gallons/98 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionizes, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life.
If the pouch will be out of contact with water for more than 48 hours, you should place the wet pouch in a zip-top bag in the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: How do I use the pouch?
Answer: After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do their work and your water is ready to go!
If you prefer to remove the ON-THE-GO pouch from the pitcher/bottle during the night, or it will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please put the wet filter pouch in a ziptop bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE