GORGEOUS STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN, POWERFUL FILTRATION - SURE TO BE THE TALK OF YOUR NEXT DINNER PARTY
For years our customers have been asking for an alternative to their plastic water pitchers. pH VITALITY Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher is the answer!
pH VITALITY stainless water filter pitcher is beautiful and elegant. Made from food grade stainless steel, featuring a wooden handle, as well as ice and dust guard.
pH VITALITY is not just a pretty face. It also delivers highly efficient and effective water filtration, so you and your loved ones will enjoy silky smooth high pH water, free from bad tastes, smells, and nasties like chlorine, fluoride and heavy metals.
The pH ON-THE-GO filter inside VITALITY is good for a huge 105 gallons (400 litres), and replacement filters are an amazing value at under $15.
pH VITALITY Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher:
- Modern Design
- Food Grade Glass & Stainless Steel water filter pitcher
- Alkaline Calcium Balls, increasing pH level and adding calcium
- ORP Balls to increase the negative potential producing high-antioxidant water
- Maifan stones add healthy minerals including selenium, iron, zinc and magnesium
- Ceramic mineral balls makes your water taste & smell amazing
- Zeolite & Activated Alumina greatly reduce fluoride while eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead
- Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water
- Super-Easy to use. Simply open the reusable zip-top storage pouch, soak your filter for a few minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy purified high pH alkaline water
"Very stylish, great water filter!"- Kathleen Hatcher, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO 100g filter pouch every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres - which is an amazing filter life for such a tiny low cost filter!
As for all of our filters, these are general terms. If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of the filter might not be as long as stated.
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every three months.
As the VITALITY stainless steel water filter pitcher holds about half a gallon, you can do about 200 fill ups before needing to replace the OTG filter.
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Height: 11.73/29.8 cm
Length: 6.10"/15.5 cm
Width: 4.80"/12.2 cm
Weight: 1.19lb/.54 kg
304 stainless steel
100G Capacity: 105 gallons/400 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionizes, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Question: What material used to weld the interior bottom of the pH VITALITY
Answer: Stainless steel 304 wire solder to weld the bottom. The pH VITALITY is all 304 stainless steel water filter pitcher.
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life.
If the pouch will be out of contact with water for more than 48 hours, you should place the wet pouch in a zip-top bag in the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: How do I use the pouch?
Answer: After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do their work and your water is ready to go!
If you prefer to remove the ON-THE-GO pouch from the pitcher/bottle during the night, or it will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please put the wet filter pouch in a zip lock bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE