TRAVEL SIZED POWERFUL MULTI-STAGE FILTER, GOOD FOR 26 GALLONS (ABOUT 2 MONTHS)
Our pH ON-THE-GO 30g filter lasts an impressive 26 gallons, and saves 125 single use plastic water bottles. At under $8 per filter, pH OTG offers excellent value.
Our pH ON-THE-GO 100g filter lasts an impressive 105 gallons (1700 cups), and save 800 single use plastic water bottles. At under $15 per filter, pH OTG offers excellent value.
Simply use pH OTG with your favourite container, or use pH OTG 30g with our pH ACTIVE, pH HYDRATE and pH CONSCIOUS water bottles, and use pH OTG 100g with our pH VITALITY Steel Pitcher or pH REPLENISH Glass Pitcher.
pH ON THE GO Alkaline Water Filter Pouch Features;
- Multi-Stage Alkaline Water Filter Pouch including;
- Alkaline Calcium Balls, increasing pH levels & help easily absorb beneficial calcium
- ORP Balls to increase the negative potential producing high-antioxidant water
- Maifan stones add healthy minerals including selenium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Ceramic mineral balls optimize health & makes your water taste & smell amazing.
- Zeolite & Activated Alumina greatly reduce fluoride while eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead
- Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water.
- Super-Easy to use. Simply open the reusable zip-lock storage pouch, soak your filter for a few minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy purified high pH alkaline water.
" This is the best way to treat your water. Tastes great!"- kenneth m gray, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO 30g filter pouch every 416 cups/26 gallons/98 litres. (when using our pH ACTIVE, pH HYDRATE or pH CONSCIOUS water bottles)
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO 100g filter pouch every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres. (when using our pH REPLENISH and pH VITALITY pitchers)
This is an amazing filter life for such tiny low cost filters!
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your OTG 30g filter pouch about every 2 months (50 days), and your OTG 100g filter pouch every 2-3 months.
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, or you have more than 1 person using the product, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
30G Height: 5.9''/15 cm / 100G Height: 7.10"/18 cm
30G Length: 3.9"/10 cm / 100G Length: 5.12"/13 cm
30G Width: 1.18"/3 cm / 100G Width: 1.58"/4 cm
30G Weight: 08lb/.035 kg (per pouch) / 100G Weight: 24 lb/.110 kg (per pouch)
MATERIAL: Filter pouch made from non-woven fabric
30G Capacity: 26 gallons/98 litres
100G Capacity: 105 gallons/400 litres
30G UPC: 760625672210
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionizes, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life.
If you prefer to remove the ON-THE-GO pouch from the pitcher/bottle during the night, or it will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please put the wet filter pouch in a ziptop bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: How do I use the pouch?
Answer: After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do their work and your water is ready to go!
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE