AN AFFORDABLE EASY-TO-INSTALL FAUCET FILTER PROVIDING YOUR LOVED ONE'S WITH ENDLESS CLEAN HEALTHY WATER
Our PH006 filters, which fits in our pH PURIFY faucet filter, is easy to install, and does not require you to cut holes in your counter.
PH006 offers Multi-Stage filtration, removing chemicals, heavy metals, and pollutants from your family's water source.
PH006 also increases -ORP, adds beneficial minerals, while ionizing and oxygenating, to ensure your water is soft, and free from nasty smells and tastes.
PH006 is good for up to 6 months, and replacement filters are amazing value at under $14
Shower Water Filter Features;
Faucet & Tap Filter Features;
- DIATOM CERAMIC, eliminating chemicals, rust, sand & silt.
- COCONUT SHELL ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) absorbs chemicals, colors & odors.
- CALCIUM SULFITE, efficiently removes chloramine and chlorine.
- KDF, to remove residual chlorine, and harmful gases including chloramine, as well as heavy metals like copper & cadmium.
- ZEOLITE CRYSTAL, is effective in removing fluoride, and a host of heavy metals, while allowing beneficial minerals to remain.
- OUR SPECIAL ALKALINE BLEND, Increases pH & -ORP, softens hard water, removes free radicals, while adding trace elements & beneficial minerals.
- TOURMALINE, increases pH levels
- Last, but not least, our PP layer filters out hazardous particles and pollutants.
YEP, WE’VE PACKED SO MANY AMAZING MATERIALS INTO OUR PH006 FILTER!
" Great support behind this product."- Shannen, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
PH006 can last up to 6 months, however this varies greatly depending on your water source.
If your water is heavily fluoridated and chlorinated, your filter will not last as long, compared to cleaner water.
Also, as with all filters of this nature, filter life depends on consumption. If you are 1-2 people using the filter it will last longer than 3-4 people using the filter.
For these reasons, we suggest you change your filter every 4 to 6 months.
Finally, the Diatom Ceramic layer, that is actually the outer wall of the filter, needs cleaning once a month. To do so, remove the filter from pH PURIFY, and use the small piece of sandpaper provided with the filter, to gently clean the Diatom Ceramic layer.
Height: 3.25"/8.26 cm
Length: 2"/5.08 cm
Width: 2"/5.08 cm
Weight: 6oz/.17 kg
Capacity: 4 to 6 months
Our PH006 filter uses a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Zeolite, and mineral stones such as Tourmaline, Negative Ion Balls, and Maifan stones.
The PH006 also includes a PP layer and is made from diatom ceramic.
- Reduces the negative potential of the water (ORP), creating high antioxidant water neutralizing free radicals on a cellular level.
- Breaks down water molecules into structured patterns recognized by your cells for easy absorption and better hydration.
- Improves the taste and smell of water, removing colors and odors.
- Removes chlorine and chloramine, some fluoride, lead, aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, tin, coppler, nickel, chromium and other heavy metals.
- Eliminates sand, dust, silt, and rust.
- Ionizes & softens hard water, while removing free radicals, and adds beneficial minerals like iron, zinc, calcium, kalium, sodium, phosphor, silicon, sulfur, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine, potassium, and other mineral and trace elements.
Question: My PH006 has started to slow down.
Answer: If the water flow becomes noticeably smaller or slower, please remove the filter housing and take out the ceramic filter. Use the sandpaper provided to clean the diatom ceramic outer shell and remove any build up that is causing the water to flow slowly. Rinse well.
Even though you won't need to change the filters for a long time, we would suggest that you clean the ceramic filter outer shell now and then, especially if you live in an area with hard or contaminated water, and give it a good clean.
Question: I can not unscrew my filter housing.
Answer: The PH006 filter housing can be a bit hard to get apart once it's been on the tap for awhile if overtightened.
This is mostly likely because of an air lock, or there is limescale build up where the two pieces holding the filter housing come together.
Suggestions would be:
1.) allow the filter housing to be off the tap for 24 hours to allow the pressure inside to decrease.
2.) soaking the filter housing in a vinegar/water solution to break up any hard water minerals that have built up, thus not allowing for the housing to come apart.
3.) submerge the housing in some very warm water for about 2 to 3 minutes and then give a try to unscrew the two pieces.
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE