SUPER STRONG & DOUBLE-WALLED, KEEPING YOUR FILTERED ALKALINE WATER COOL ALL DAY LONG
pH ACTIVE is made from super-strong food grade stainless steel. It's double walled, keep your water cool for hours and hours, no matter how hot it is.
It has an easy to hold ergonomic design, and includes two lid options - our screw top lid, and our sports flip lid.
pH ACTIVE is not just a pretty face. It also delivers highly efficient and effective water filtration, so you and your loved one's will enjoy silky smooth high pH water, free from bad tastes and smells, and free from nasties like chlorine, fluoride and heavy metals.
The pH ON-THE-GO filter inside pH ACTIVE is good for a huge 16 gallons (60 litres) for the 400/650 units and 105 gallons (400 litres) for the 950 units.
pH ACTIVE Stainless Steel Alkaline Water Filter Bottle:
- Modern Ergonomic Design
- Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Water stays hot or cold for hours
- Alkaline Calcium Balls, increasing pH level and adding calcium
- ORP Balls to increase the negative potential producing high-antioxidant water
- Maifan stones add healthy minerals including selenium, iron, zinc and magnesium
- Ceramic mineral balls makes your water taste & smell amazing
Zeolite & Activated Alumina greatly reduce fluoride while eliminating heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead
- Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water
- Super-Easy to use. Simply open the reusable zip-top storage pouch, soak your filter for a few minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy purified high pH alkaline water
"Why didn’t I find this sooner? It’s perfect."- RecklessEyeballing LLC, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch 30g every 300 cups/16 gallons/60 litres. (400ml, 650 ml, and kids ACTIVE)
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO filter pouch 100g every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres. (950 ml)
This is an amazing filter life for such tiny low cost filters!
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every month for the 30g pouches and every 3 months for the 100g pouches.
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
400 Height: 8" / 20 cm / 650 Height: 11" / 28 cm / 950 Height: 11" / 28 cm
400 Length: 3.75" / 9.5 cm / 650 Length: 3.75"/ 9.5 cm / 950 Length: 5" / 12 cm
400 Width: 3.75" / 9.5 cm / 650 Width: 3.75"/ 9.5 cm / 950 Width: 5" / 12 cm
400 Weight: 12 oz / .054 kg / 650 Weight: 15.5 oz/.068 kg / 950 Weight: 1.50 lb / .073 kg
304 Stainless steel body
Plastic lid/plastic straw
400 ml: 850006539185
650 ml: 761856339347
950 ml: 850006539192
30G Capacity: 16 gallons/60 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionises, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life.
If you prefer to remove the ON-THE-GO pouch from the pitcher/bottle during the night, or it will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please put the wet filter pouch in a zip top bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: How do I use the pouch?
Answer: After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do their work and your water is ready to go!
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE