A COMPACT AND POWERFUL WATER FILTER FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
pH REFRESH Alkaline Water Jug Features;
- Increases alkalinity (pH level). By reducing acidity in our body, we may reduce inflammation, which in turn can help to prevent disease, & improve health and wellbeing.
- High negative Oxidization Reduction Potential (ORP) to deliver super-high antioxidant water, to assist in eliminating free radicals, which can aid in increased immunity and energy levels.
- Adds healthy beneficial minerals such as selenium and calcium.
- Improves taste and smell of drinking water.
- Removes heavy metals such as lead, copper, zinc, arsenic, as well as chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride. Helping our body to detox and REFRESH, which may lead to improved metabolism and even aid in weight loss.
- Removes materials such as rust, silt and sand.
- Structures water into micro-clusters that can more easily penetrate the cells of our body to improve hydration, mental clarity and energy.
- Made from BPA free food grade materials.
- Certified by SGS.
- Includes one multi-stage PH001 filter, including two particle catching micro-nets, coconut shell activated carbon charcoal, stone and ceramic ball blend, and Zeolite.
- PH001 also conveniently fits our pH RECHARGE & pH RESTORE models, and attaches to our PH002 Ultra Filtration (UF) membrane filters (sold separately) – for those looking to remove very tiny particles, taking their water filtration to the next level!
"This is the BEST water filter I've used. The set-up is easy and quick"- Palacequeen, verified purchase
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your PH001 filter every 1500 cups/96 gallons/360 litres. The average person consumes (68 ounces) per day (2 litres). The more people in your household, the more frequent the filter replacement.
As the REFRESH pitcher holds about one third of a gallon, you can do about 300 fill ups before needing to replace the PH001 filter.
As a general guideline:
1 person = Replace every 6 months
2 people = Replace every 3 months
3 people = Replace every 2 months
4+ people = Replace each month
If you choose to add our PH002 UF Membrane filter to our PH001 filter, please note each PH002 filter has a capacity of 264 gallons (1000 litres).
We recommend replacing your PH002 every third PH001 filter change.
As a general guide (for PH002);
1 person = Replace every 500 days / 16 months
2 persons = Replace every 250 days / 8 months
3 persons = Replace every 167 days / 5 months
4 persons = Replace every 125 days / 4 months
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Height: 10.5"/26.67 cm
Length: 9"/22.86 cm
Width: 4.25"/10.8 cm
Weight: 1.2 lb/.51 kg
San Plastic ~ body and reservoir
Reservoir capacity: 0.29 G/ 1.1 L
Purified water after filtration: 0.32 G/ 1.2 L
Total volume: 0.66 G/ 2.5L
FILTER CONTENT: (PH001)
Our PH001 filter uses a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Coconut Activated Carbon, Ion-exchange resin, Zeolite, and mineral stones such as Tourmaline, Far Infrared, and Maifan.
FILTER FUNCTIONALITY: (PH001)
-Increases water pH level
-Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
-Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium
-Improves taste and smell
-Softens hard water
-Ionises, produces small water molecules
-Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
-Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin - to name just a few
-Filters chlorine, chloramine, & some fluoride
-Removes chemicals and impurities including disinfectants, pharmaceuticals, microplastics
FILTER CONTENT: (PH002)
Our PH002 is made from Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane
FILTER FUNCTIONALITY: (PH002)
-Removes tiny particles as small as 0.01 micron from water including heavy metals, chlorine, contaminants, rust and dust.
-Allows minerals to permeate through the membrane
-Improves taste and smell
-Increases water pH (when combined with our PH001 filter)
Question: What is the difference between the RESTORE and the REFRESH pitchers?
Question: Why does the PH001 filter so fast?
Answer: The PH001 filters were specifically designed to provide fast and superior filtration! The contents of the filter contain several natural mineral ingredients that purify by ADSORPTION!
Adsorption is the process in which atoms, ions or molecules from a substance (it could be gas, liquid or dissolved solid) adhere to a surface of the adsorbent, in this case, our mineral ball blend.
The contaminants removed ionically bond to the massive surface area of the minerals and remain there, never leaching back into the water due to the strength of the ionic bond.
This process happens instantly on contact with the water, so, the PH001 is a fast filter by design!
Question: I’ve started using the PH001 and notice small black particles, is it safe?
Answer: The black that you are seeing is the dust from the activated coconut carbon, and this should rinse though with proper prepping. It is in no way toxic, or dangerous if some has been ingested.
We would ask that you please prep the filter once more, minus the shaking, run 2-3 reservoirs of water through, and it should run clear.
Question: What are the filter prep steps that should be followed for best performance for the PH001?
1.) Please fully saturate your filter and soak it for 10 minutes.
2.) Run water through the filter, top, and bottom then give it a few good shakes.
3.) Insert the filter into the reservoir while giving a twist.
4.) Fill the reservoir twice and discard this water.
5.) You are now ready to go!
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE