HIGH ALKALINE FILTERED WATER IN A BEAUTIFUL, SHATTER-PROOF GLASS AND STEEL CARAFE
Introducing our pH Renew Glass Alkaline Water Filter Carafe, the elegant way to serve filtered water. Made of food safe borosilicate glass, the pH Renew Carafe is shatter-resistant and holds up to 1 litre of refreshing, filtered water. Simply insert the On The Go Filter into the stainless steel centre and fill with water to start enjoying alkaline water in your home. The slim design fits easily into fridge doors and is an elegant serving method for events.
The pH ON-THE-GO filter inside Renew is good for a huge 105 gallons (400 litres), and replacement filters are an amazing value at under $15 per filter.
pH Renew Alkaline Water Pitcher Features;
- Pitcher Filter for High pH Alkaline Water - Made with premium borosilicate glass, our pH Renew Alkaline Water Pitcher is equipped with our unique on-the-go filter pouch. Its proprietary 10+ filter materials blend filters while letting vital minerals like calcium & magnesium through. Its filtration system softens water & increases its alkalinity up to ph10 giving you pure, odorless drinking water without an ounce of worry.
- Convenient, Modern Design, Easy to Use - Built in a sleek anti-slip design, our Renew filter jug is safe, reliable and super easy to use and store. Its innovative glass design makes it highly suitable for every occasion, be it a casual family dinner, a social gathering or even an outdoor pool party. Simply fill the pitcher with tap water and enjoy refreshing, great tasting water with utmost ease.
- Huge Filter Capacity at a Great Value - Each pH Renew Alkaline water pitcher filter can filter up to 1 litre of water, making it ideal for home, office, and outdoor use. Its on-the-go filter pouch can filter up to 1700 cups / 105 gallons / 400 litres of water throughout its lifetime, ensuring long-lasting filter life and usability. Be it for drinking, cooking, brewing coffee or tea, our renew filter is surely an effective and affordable solution to keeping you and your family healthy!
- Certifications for High Quality and Safety - Made from the best quality BPA free food grade materials, our filters are TUV and SGS Certified with a backed brand membership of The Water Quality Association. Save money and planet by eliminating packaged plastic water usage while enjoying crystal clear purified water anytime of the day!
- Far-Infrared activates and oxygenates the water
- Super-Easy to use. Simply open the reusable zip-top storage pouch, soak your filter for a few minutes, and you’re ready to enjoy purified high pH alkaline water
Filter Replacement Guide
Never pay full price again, Subscribe & Save BIG on your replacement filters HERE
We recommend replacing your pH ON-THE-GO 100g filter pouch every 1700 cups/105 gallons/400 litres - which is an amazing filter life for such a tiny low cost filter!
As for all of our filters, these are general terms. If you have a hard water softener, very high chlorine levels, hard water, etc, the life of filter might not be as long as stated.
The average person consumes 68 ounces (2 litres) per day, so as a general guide we recommend replacing your filter pouch about every three months.
Of course, if you consume more than 68 ounces of water per day, you’ll need to change your filter more regularly!
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Height: 11.5"/ 29.21 cm
Length: 5.3"/13.46 cm
Width: 5.3"/13.46 cm
Weight: 1.8 lb/.82 kg
Body: food grade borosilicate glass
PITCHER CAPACITY: 1000 ml
FILTER LIFE/CAPACITY: 105 gallons/400 litres
Our ON-THE-GO filters use a proprietary blend of several filter materials, including Far Infrared, Zeolite, Maifan, Alkaline/Calcium Balls, ORP, and other materials
- Increases water pH level and revitalizes water
- Increases negative oxidation reduction potential (-ORP)
- Remineralises water with minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, potassium, sodium, strontium
- Improves taste and smell
- Softens hard water
- Ionizes, produces small water molecules
- Micro-clustered water hydrate cells more effectively
- Filters particles including dust, sand, rust, grit
- Removes heavy metals including arsenic, lead, copper, iron, tin, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, zinc, and nickel
- Filters chlorine, chloramine, and some fluoride
- Increase oxygen content
- Water adsorption and purification
Questions: Can fruits/herbs be put in the metal infuser?
Answer: Yes, things can be added to the metal infuser! We'd recommend removing the ON-THE-GO pouch first as to not clog up the filter.
Question: Do I leave the OTG pouch in the bottle? Do I need to keep it refrigerated?
Answer: The filter pouch can stay in the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life.
If you prefer to remove the ON-THE-GO pouch from the pitcher/bottle during the night, or it will not be in use for more than 48 hours, please put the wet filter pouch in a ziptop bag and store inside the fridge until its next use.
Testing the pH with test drops or a digital pH test meter will give you a better idea of how long the filter life may change by leaving the pouch in all the time.
Either way, leaving the pouch in, or taking it out...it is up to you!
Question: How do I use the pouch?
Answer: After a new, dry pH ON-THE-GO is prepped by soaking for approx 5 minutes, and discard the soaking water, the pouch can stay inside the pitcher/bottle for its whole filter life, adding new water as needed. After refilling with new water, you only have to wait 3-5 minutes for the filter materials to do their work and your water is ready to go!
We offer 3 shipping options for your convenience.
Free shipping ~ 5 to 7 business days, plus processing time.
Expedited shipping ~ 2 business days shipping plus processing time.
Priority shipping ~ next business day shipping plus processing time.
For more information on our shipping policies please CLICK HERE